Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I just started to write...

There will be a day and it will be soon When I will sit at my piano and have no pain. I will write songs into You, my God and King And I will not even have a memory of suffering. Because in Your mercy You will have delivered me From the pain of the past. You will restore to me more than I could ever imagine. It will seem as a miracle But really it is just your love for me And my desire to serve You fully once again Will finally be fulfilled. Peace is all I ask for today Confirmation. And an end. Thank You Jesus

2 comments:

anne said...

I believe with you ~ you will be healed ~ keep worshiping in your heart!!

Heather said...

Thinking of you and hoping that you are receiving the gift of healing that we all deserve. Been checking for an update from you as I can't handle reading the pn boards. I have to believe that healing will happen. It may be slow, but one day I pray this will be a memory for both of us.