Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God wants me to say this (to myself... maybe you too?)

Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, these are the words of Jesus, from the Bible, from Mark 11: 22-26 (Mark chapter 11 verses 22-26).

Oh, God, how HARD it is to trust. But, when I became a Christian, I swore my allegiance to you and to Your Holy Word, that I would believe everything therein. So, in regards to my mountain of PNE, if I let faith arise, it will be moved. How long? I don't know. I'm not going to sit (haha, I don't sit, YET) and do nothing and just wait for God to open the genie bottle of wishes. In the meantime, I will try to be there for my friends that suffer with PNE and with my other friends and family that have other problems that aren't PNE. My husband suffers with hearing loss that is generational. I want his mountain moved off him. I have many friends and family that are alone and wishing for a spouse. I want their mountains moved. Be thou MOVED!

BELIEVE. That is my one word. www.myoneword.org. I learned about this in MOPS. (Mothers of Preschoolers)

Also, for you PNE people, I bought TheraPearls Ice Packs. They really rock.


No comments: