Sunday, February 6, 2011

You are so beautiful

"Awww.... Barbie, you're so pretty. Such thick, brown hair and long eyelashes--- you don't even NEED makeup!!! Naturally pink lips, and you're thin, too! And, where'd you get that sweater, girl?"

And Barbie replies, ever so sweetly:

"Oh. You didn't notice my button? Was it NOT BIG ENOUGH? It's as big as my head for cryin' out loud!! Can't you see it? Yeah, that's right. Me. Beautiful Barbie. With Chronic Pain. HIDDEN Chronic Pain. "

So, you see my point, readers, friends, loved ones. I will strap a megaphone to my face and tell you and the whole world about Pudendal Nerve Entrapment if I haven't already. It's a hidden pain eating away not only at our most intimate, personal areas, but at our self-worth, our identities, our everythings. I am just being REAL here, like my blog originally stated I would. I made a new PNE friend tonight. Praise God for that. No really, seriously. I'm happy I made a new PNE friend. We need to network. I'm finding that there are just too few doctors and too MANY patients that it's up to the majority to make something happen. So, kudos (and I hate that word, but my brain can't come up w/ another one right now) to those PNE people that are spreading the word, being sleuths behind the scenes, demanding answers, all in kindness of course, because bashing someone over the head or throwing yourself at the foot of the podium of the International Pelvic Pain Society meeting just won't do it. Hahaha at A in CA :-) She gets this one. I have to refocus my brain before I'm off to bed. Because getting up in the morning for a PNer just ain't easy. So, I'm going to try to find a verse that sums it up and gives hope to not only me but to you, reader, too.

Psalm 37

3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


God has never failed me yet. He has never failed me yet. He has never failed me yet. HE HAS NEVER FAILED ME YET.

2 comments:

drds89 said...

I feel like I 'died' that day I fell in 2008, in a split second, everything would change. And it's been just a 'shell' of me living the past 12 months since the relapse. But there are no maverick molecules in this universe that Jesus does not govern, including the ones in our pudendal nerves.

May He grant you, J & A peaceful rest this night, as you commit your spirits into the Father's hand.

Don

Marie Josee said...

God bless you, Don.