Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yup. That's how I feel today. Ker*Plunk. Tables turned. Right side worse than left. Left side healing? Yes. I trust in that. Right's been hurting a lot lately, just haven't posted it. But I'm posting it tonight. Will I be one of the ones that have to go through another surgery to get rid of this darn scar tissue surrounding my poor nerve? Time to start seeking answers again. Oh, Lord. What do You have for me? What is the purpose in this pain? Faith like an apostle? Martyrdom? Am I dramatic? (YES) I am human.






I want a sibling for A.


What else do I want? I want, I want I want. What do you want, God?



Jeremiah 31:3 (New King James Version)

3 The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:

“ Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.

Love, me Lord, and take away my anguish. Set me free from this bondage. The ups and downs. This is PNE. Ahhhhhhhh! Someday, someday...... I will beat this. We will beat this!!! I can't give up!! I'm like Rocky......... I may be down for the count, but I'll beat you in the end. (Theme song playing in my head). Are you sick of reading my post? Ok, good. Cause I'm sick of writing it. Please just pray for me tonight. Thank you all.


1 comment:

drds89 said...

Consider yourself covered in prayer!