Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's an okay day

They say with PNE recovery, don't go day to day. Go month to month. Hmmmm. I think that's hard to do. I'm the analytical type. I go day to day. You may not get a daily update. Maybe I'm just excited because now I have a blog and I can type away my thoughts. So...

Today, Shannin came over with her daughter, Veah. A was at school so we had some time to just relax. Veah played with A's toys and I wished A was there to play with her. I painted Veah's nails... each one a different color. I kneeled down (not laying back on my butt, but just "up" on my knees since I can't bend my hip >90 degrees). She loved it. Shannin brought the best scones. I had half a blackberry scone. My belly still hurt a little from the remnants of the stomach flu virus. I think I'm over that now, praise God.

To my pain, well, I hate you. You're the one thing I'm allowed to hate, aside from Satan because you come FROM Satan. I'm icing you away right now. My sacrum still hurts. Did pretty well throughout the day. Took a little walk with J. Was nice. It was sunny out. Left side did NOT hurt during walk, whereas Right side did. We have a call into Hibner's office as to what my lifting restrictions are since they didn't give me any instructions. I called and made an appointment at UPMC Mercy Pain Clinic for next week. Without insurance, Lyrica costs $189 a month. Time to get yet ANOTHER prior auth. Good thing we have all the dumb templates already. Praise God UPMC covered my surgeries. What choice did they have? I needed it. I want more scones.

Did anyone watch "For Every Mountain?" What an ANOINTED song! I cried myself to sleep last night. God. For every mountain You've brought me over, for EVERY trial You've seen me through... for every blessing.... HALLELUJAH.... for this I give You praise!!! I was humbled. How can I stop believing that God won't bring me past this mountain?? He brought me to it. He took me through it; He still is.

Psalm 18: He rescueth me from mine enemies (PNE). Yeah, thou liftest me up above them that rise up against me (nerve zaps, electric shocks, stabs); Thou deliverest me from the violent man. Therefore, I will give THANKS unto thee, O God, among the nations (the purpose of the blog), and will sing PRAISES unto THY NAME! (O, Lord, get me back to the PGC soon so I can open up my mouth for you AGAIN!)

No comments: