Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My love for my daughter

This journey with PNE has been so hard on my family. On the three of us. Today/tonight was especially difficult, as I'm experiencing more and more of a new symptom.

When I can, and tonight was one of those nights, I suck up the pain and sit in the rocker/glider that I put together when I was 8 months pregnant, rock my angel baby to sleep, and I think of songs like this. Tonight, I couldn't even get out any words for her sweet ears to hear. I just had her listen to my heart.

I want to sing again..... God, the pain that encompasses every possible realm is just overtaking us. In your mercy, please send your angels to surround us and go before us, making a way.

This song is the epitome of a mother's love for her baby. And I love Barbra Streisand.




1 comment:

R. Mitch Hardesty said...

How very sweet you are. God is here with us, always.