Monday, April 4, 2011

Whispers

"My Lord!" I cry. "Where are you? You see my pain, you see my suffering, you KNOW, O Lord the magnitude of it. " I am here.

"Lord, PLEASE, PLEASE take this pain out of my body! In the name of Jesus, as You declared in your Word, I command this pain to be removed from my body, by the power and authority in Your blood." I will heal you.

"Father God, I cannot bear this anymore. My life is passing me by. You know my heart's cry! I cannot hold my daughter, I cannot sit to rock her to sleep. I do not have any closeness, intimacy with my husband, God we are UNABLE because of the pain! Why, God, why?" Wait, I say. Wait. I will do it.

"But, I had a glimpse of hope! Would it get better? I thought it was! Lord!! Why am I flat on my back again? Why, Lord Jesus? Trust Me.

"When, God, when? Oh, Lord, WHEN? We cannot bear any more of this!! Please help us!" I will restore to you the locusts have eaten. Wait, I say.

These are the whispers from my Lord when I cried out to Him this morning, in agony, desperate. I share them with you to encourage you and to re-encourage myself.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love, I have called you, and you are Mine."