Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!


I'm so sick of these attacks from the enemy! Wait....... I need to first give glory to God before my complaints start...... I always get things backwards. I give glory to God today because I have had less nerve pain today than yesterday. I didn't get to go on a walk but I did stencil A's potty stool (and I am NOT crafty). I'm just going to post my prayer requests on here:
  • Peace in body, no pain, and clear direction for my grandmother, Irene, who is in ICU severely ill for over a month now (terminal cancer, now getting artificial feedings, is incoherent, etc.)
  • Peace and rest for my grandfather, Henry, who is 86 1/2 years old and is standing by his wife every day in the hospital as she lays there unresponsive
  • Peace, rest, and clear direction for my mother, Karen, who is stressed to the max and needs rest, restoration, and supernatural physical strength and power
  • Divine and miraculous healing in my body, miraculous restoration of my injured nerve that was freed surgically, and release of all pelvic floor muscle spasms and divine healing of the trapped nerve on the right side
  • Direction for my friend, A, in CA for which way she should take with her PNE, whether it be to France or to AZ
  • Healing for all those on the PNE forums of body, mind, and spirit
  • Restoration of marriages and relationships broken, bruised and tainted from this horrible disease
  • God to raise up more trained surgeons who will operate on the pudendal nerve
This is us. This is the pudendal nerve patient.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers all the time Jessica, please pray for me too, the enemy is pulling me into the ground. Im going to Dr. Hibner Feb. 23 I am so scared. (((HUGS)))

drds89 said...

I can definitely relate to the cartoon, ALL of those balloons...