Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When I am weak, He is made strong

Well, I am weak. Literally, physically. I had my first Physical Therapy appointment today with a lady who I think will work out just great for my rehabilitation. Praise God for that. I guess no one really gets strong laying around 60% of the day on one's back. I've been sick for a while thought so I can't really expect myself to have some superior core strength or pelvic stability. At least she didn't tell me one leg was ten inches shorter than the other. Again, Praise God for that. He he.

I posted my detailed PT report on the forums. I don't feel like posting it here. I didn't take as much pills today. That was a good thing. I guess I didn't need them. Yeah! Well, now I do. Just took the evening ones. Laying in bed w/ my BFF the Polar Ice packs (duo). J brings up the other one before bed. He's got the routine down pat now.

I feel like w/ this illness, you need a personal maid. I mean, there's so much CRAP you need all the time --- pillows, ice packs, heating pads, drugs, water, blankets, computers, computer cords, cell phones, cell phone chargers, little pillows, food, side tables, rinse, repeat. Gets old real fast. Just like my blog entry tonight so goodnight.

1 comment:

Marie Josee said...

I could remember I'd lay on the floor to vacuum. I'm glad u have help, I had to do it all, it was very hard and many times I'd only do what I had too. I was glad I had a cabin as a home, glad we had not built a house for I would of not been able to take care of it. I'm so, so glad u have help! Yes, linda is right about pain, crazy pain. Thursday is right around the corner for your appointment. Prayers.