Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Lovely Day!

So for Christmas, my lovely NJ native neighbor, Lauren, bought me a sampler pack of the most decadent creation since the nectar of the gods. They are, put simply, the bomb. Yes, I said THE BOMB. They are Fat Witch Brownies. Surprisingly enough, they sold this yummy mix at Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue, and I bought her some of their Blonde Brownie mix.



She made the Blondies today, and I of course invited myself over as I usually do, and they were INCREDIBLE. I recommend to ANYONE that is a sweets lover, get this stuff. Or, maybe not or else you may get fat, as I would have if I didn't hurry and go brush my teeth to get the delicious buttery chocolatey taste out of my mouth. Mmmmmmmm........ the highlight of my day. Plus, A didn't really throw that many tantrums. And.... my gramma had a better day, and I went to Wal Mart with Shannin! And, had SCONES!!! GOSH, A GREAT DAY! Oh, I didn't talk about my pain. I self medicated with too much sugar. :-)

My husband just asked me if I did my PT exercises today yet.... all but the dreaded transverse abdominus one. That one is hard. It's like you have to pull your belly button in by a pretend string to your back. I'm not making any sense, I know.

I sound perky today. 8.5 weeks post op from TG surgery. Praying it only gets better. My goal is to sit and drive by the end of January. And re-join the Pittsburgh Gospel Choir. ASAP.

It's time to get honest and back to the point of the blog, which should not be blonde brownies. Okay, time for the Pudendal Neuralgia lesson of the day: if you are having burning while urination, your nerve may be flared. This does not feel like the burning of a UTI... it's almost like your pee feels hot as it comes out. This happens randomly to me. Ahhh, the joy of having a stripped bare nerve that needs to regenerate. Better than having a stuck like glue nerve in the middle of cemented scar tissue. Thanks, Hibby Hibner, for taking care of that! :-)

2 comments:

Marie Josee said...

I'll have to try those brownies, hopefully I can order these on the internet. I love Brownies. Sounds like u had a great day! I'm so glad. My physical therapy works inside my vag, anal area, skin rolls, myofascia release. I'll have to send you a link to Pendergrast videos. She teaches PT for PNE patients to other physical therapist, she was in Egypt teaching a class and recorded. Interesting. Take care, again, I'm so glad u had a great day.

SCquilts said...

Wow you are getting perky! It sounds like those blondies are better than pain medication.
And my pee is hot most of the time - I thought that was just normal status quo.
I'm so glad to see this blog really taking off! You go girl!