Tuesday, January 4, 2011


The Revival starts again this week! I can't wait to watch it on God TV. For those of you that don't have God TV, you can watch it streaming live on:

http://www.bayoftheholyspiritrevival.com

On God TV, Thursday night at 830pm. I really would like to go to Mobile, AL and be in God's presence. I believe in miracles and I know that when the fire of God falls, miracles take place. My husband was fortunate enough to witness the miracles of the Brownsville Revival in Pensacola, FL in 1995 and he said it was life-changing. Drug addicts, prostitutes, witches, everyone coming to the Lord. The Bay revival has been characterised more so by healings but salvations are happening too.

God can heal your PNE!!! HE CAN ALSO USE MODERN MEDICINE! Seek Him for the answer. That's what I'm trying to do regarding each and every day, and regarding my right side. Sometimes it's really tough to push through. My PNE friend, Linda, is right: when the pain is so great, you can't think about anything else. I have to get this pain down. Pain Clinic -- T Minus 48 hours or so.

No comments: